The World's Best Detective. No one can ever escape Agent Xmoimoi. He's not one of the best, because he was supreme, his superiority is at the apogee, and greater than all the so-called best agents in the world... He was hidden in profound darkness, no one can ever trace his whereabouts, they can only communicate with him, only, and through this blog...
 

Thursday, July 12, 2007

whooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttt!!!!!

hehehe.. close kami ni ayell.. anywayz tnx 4 tagging me.. hehhe

I've been tagged by ayel to blog seven random stuff about me. Hope you would know me better through these things I'd like to share with you.


  • I'll start the day with hot pure coffee.. (Coffee addict!)
  • I can't leave the house without my hanky.
  • I spend 30-45 minutes in taking a bath.
  • I always have my tissue and alcohol inside my bag.. hehehe..
  • I am certified MYMP fan!
  • Mabait daw ako.. hehehe.. pro They see me as STRIKTO! tinood?
  • I find it hard to recall what i've said.. huhu

this time, i going to tag Cory, Himantayon, Dyaryong tagalog, Jehzeel, aethen, sino pa ba? ala kasi akong kakilala rito.. hehhhehehe..

3 Comments:

Blogger THE ANiTOKiD said...

Interesting post, kabayan! Pareho tayo - can't leave the house without a hanky! :)

July 13, 2007 at 2:24 AM  
Blogger moimoi said...

oo nga eh.. uncomfortable kasi pag walang hanky... sweaty pa naman ako.. heheheheheh
tnx sa pag comment

July 15, 2007 at 11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaaa tinag mo ako waaaaaaaaaa!!!

August 4, 2007 at 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home