The World's Best Detective. No one can ever escape Agent Xmoimoi. He's not one of the best, because he was supreme, his superiority is at the apogee, and greater than all the so-called best agents in the world... He was hidden in profound darkness, no one can ever trace his whereabouts, they can only communicate with him, only, and through this blog...
 

Sunday, January 4, 2009

looking back

2008 was a great year for me so far. i received lots of blessings in any ways. i gained more friends and got a chance to explore the other part of this country. ever since, i really don't like wearing accessories or anything that is attach to my body. but year '08 really made me a luxurious one. i bought my very first "Timex Expedition" wrist watch and have my very first DSC S750 Sony Cyber-Shot. though i was too expensive that time, amm,, still my first choice is "ukay-ukay".. hehehehe.. yeah, i really enjoyed my "ukay-ukay" days together with my friends and sometimes, "all by myself".. hahahaha.. i don't know what '09 brings into my life. i wish for more blessings and more opportunities.. hahha

Labels:

Link

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sopsyal hah! TImex watch and Sony cyber-shot! congrats! 2009 would sure be more prosperous. :D

January 4, 2009 at 6:07 AM  
Blogger moimoi said...

wawahahaha.. di naman. sana 2009 would be a better one for me. hehehe..

January 5, 2009 at 1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home