The World's Best Detective. No one can ever escape Agent Xmoimoi. He's not one of the best, because he was supreme, his superiority is at the apogee, and greater than all the so-called best agents in the world... He was hidden in profound darkness, no one can ever trace his whereabouts, they can only communicate with him, only, and through this blog...
 

Sunday, September 12, 2010

24th year of existence (birthday ko)

month to go, and it's my birthday.. my 24th year of existence in this world.. hehehe.. i just want to post this one.. (parody on the answer of Ms. Venus Raj during the 2010 miss universe pageant..)

Friend: moi, what is the biggest gift that you have received apart from the life that God has given you?

Moi: thank you for that wonderful question friend.. good day bloggers.. you know what friend, in my 24 years of existence, i am not so proud that i never received any major major, i mean biggest gift in my entire life.. and i am just so thankful for the love that my family and friends has been given to me.

Friend: tagam... hahaahah


anyway, my birthday will be on octobedr 17 this year.. if you have time and money,, ahhaah,, you may start sending your gifts on or before my birthday at

MARWIN D. MIRA
CARD BANK INC.
Door 2 Carredo Bldg.,
Magallanes st., Davao City

hope this will work para may gift naman aku.. hahhahaha

Labels: , , ,

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home