The World's Best Detective. No one can ever escape Agent Xmoimoi. He's not one of the best, because he was supreme, his superiority is at the apogee, and greater than all the so-called best agents in the world... He was hidden in profound darkness, no one can ever trace his whereabouts, they can only communicate with him, only, and through this blog...
 

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Agent Xmoimoi is Pro-Batang Yagit! Why?

Because Batang Yagit is Batang Yagit! Thanks to Jehzlau for sharing this awesome Yagit Kid! He deserves to win the 2008 Bloggers' Choice Award of the Philippine Blog Awards because no other nominee deserves my vote except Batang Yagit. Honestly, I didn't meet this awesome kid yet, but I tell you, even if we didn't see each other before, it's like he's my childhood friend from the day that I was born in planet Earth. Why? Because I'm Jehzeel's good buddy for so long now and Jehzeel is like a Batang Yagit that's why I thought Jehzeel was Batang Yagit, but Jehzeel was not Batang Yagit because Winston was Batang Yagit. Another but was they have similarities in their favorites, hobbies, and YAGITNESS if that's what you call it. That's why when I made my decision to vote Batang Yagit, it's like I voted both of them to win this prestigious award. Good luck Batang Yagit, Good luck Jehz! May the winner wins! Boo-Yah!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger glaiglay said...

i've always heard his name around the blogosphere... seems like he's popular tlaga ha... i wanna meet him!!!congrats to him...

September 20, 2008 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger moimoi said...

yeah.. he is really famous.. me too wanna meet him in person.. hehehe

September 21, 2008 at 4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home