The World's Best Detective. No one can ever escape Agent Xmoimoi. He's not one of the best, because he was supreme, his superiority is at the apogee, and greater than all the so-called best agents in the world... He was hidden in profound darkness, no one can ever trace his whereabouts, they can only communicate with him, only, and through this blog...
 

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

can i just.......

oh my.. i just can't take it.. i feel like i'm carrying the burdens of the earth. i don't know. i'm trying to hide it but i guess it won't take long. and soon they will notice it. as much as possible, i have to keep it on my own.. i tried to be happy and care free but sometimes i just can't avoid to show sadness in my face.. projecting a fake smile.. up to this moment, i'm wearing a mask. i don't want them to feel sorry to me.. coz what they know is that, i am a man of strenght.. i'm a source of happiness . but deep inside, i'm struggling.. i just wanna scream and cry,, but how? i really wanted to be alone.. talking to HIM in a private place.. but i just can't because of so many distractions.. and sometimes,, i prefered not to.. hayyyy... even if He knows me, He knows my desire, my heart, my struggles and everything about me,, i just want Him to know all of these through a conversation.. perhaps i suffered spirituality because i lose Him.. sounds corny but it's true..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home