The World's Best Detective. No one can ever escape Agent Xmoimoi. He's not one of the best, because he was supreme, his superiority is at the apogee, and greater than all the so-called best agents in the world... He was hidden in profound darkness, no one can ever trace his whereabouts, they can only communicate with him, only, and through this blog...
 

Thursday, June 26, 2008

im coming back...

it's almost a month when i had my last update on my blog.. grrrr.. i tried so many times but failed to make a post.. for almost a month, i have so many stories to tell.. first, i was a riot victim.. harharhar.. i was actually looking for a food somewhere in BUCANA DAvao city for a snack.. suddenly, i felt something that hits my leg..when i turned my head on my back, i saw group of teenagers throwing stones against each other.. at first, i thought it was just nothing. but few minutes later, i felt the pain and was traumatized by what had happened. second, for the first time in my entire life, i was in a jail............. yeah,, in a jail..... to visit my member who commited a violation of selling illegal drugs.. again, i was traumatized due to the strictness of the security.. i was forced to visit her to hand her resignation letter to formally resign her from the group.. in short, she's no longer a CARD member.. hehehe.. pero kawawa po talaga sya... third, i was invited in my bestfriend's wedding as one of the groom's men.. i thought she won't invite us.. but she did.. hehehe.. i am running out of words already on how to express my thoughts.. nyahhahaha..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home