The World's Best Detective. No one can ever escape Agent Xmoimoi. He's not one of the best, because he was supreme, his superiority is at the apogee, and greater than all the so-called best agents in the world... He was hidden in profound darkness, no one can ever trace his whereabouts, they can only communicate with him, only, and through this blog...
 

Friday, June 6, 2008

IN MY ABSENCE.............

for almost a week of not making post here in my blog,, a lot of things happened that really upset me. one of which was my interview "supposedly" at City Hall of Davao. But then i have to make a decision whether to work or attend the interview. Actually i made a plan night before the interview. But then, our manager didn't permit me to leave from work or else, i will be terminated from work. so what i did, i conducted a weekly meeting with my members and tried to go after the meeting. sad to say, i didn't make it. too late for the interview.. (*sigh*).. perhaps it'not really for me. someone deserves it than i.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home