The World's Best Detective. No one can ever escape Agent Xmoimoi. He's not one of the best, because he was supreme, his superiority is at the apogee, and greater than all the so-called best agents in the world... He was hidden in profound darkness, no one can ever trace his whereabouts, they can only communicate with him, only, and through this blog...
 

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I hate expectations!!!

Of all the words in a dictionary, expectation is my least favorite word. I hate people who have high expectations on me. tendency, if they notice minor mistakes on your work, it could turn them down. and it adds pressure on my part knowing that they have much expectation the way i carry my job.. and here's another issue. i hate it when people compare me to the other. individuals have their own uniqueness. so why compare? i know it's just a challenge but it could result to a so called "self-pitty".. why don't just encourage in a healthy way... diba?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home