The World's Best Detective. No one can ever escape Agent Xmoimoi. He's not one of the best, because he was supreme, his superiority is at the apogee, and greater than all the so-called best agents in the world... He was hidden in profound darkness, no one can ever trace his whereabouts, they can only communicate with him, only, and through this blog...
 

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

lucky or not?

just noticed this following weeks... i was accompanied by our big bosses in CARD BANK during my center meeting. i don't know whether it's a complement or not... hmm.. first, i was with my former Area Manager and newly appoint Area Manager in one of my centers. I was not comfortable that time for the reason that, it was my first meeting with my new members.. amm by the way, that center was just a turned over center from zsalyn.. so, expect the unexpected.. ahahhah.. okay, back to the topic,, so then, i wasn't comfortable with the members though some of them were familiar.. i admit,, it was not okay.. i mean the flow of meeting was a bit confusing. and it was a bad sign knowing that two Area managers were there to observe my performance.. toooooo badddd.... and the latest was my center meeting with CARNATION CENTER.. hmmmm,, i thought it was okay,, di pala.. one of the ledgers was not updated.. and by this time, i was with company's Regional MAnager...huhuhu.. paano na 'to..? hmmm... bawi nalang ako next time.. and im proud to say, i learned a lot from my mistakes... hehehhehe..

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

March 17, 2008 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger moimoi said...

tnx for the complement.. i'll do the same.. hehehe..

March 19, 2008 at 1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home