The World's Best Detective. No one can ever escape Agent Xmoimoi. He's not one of the best, because he was supreme, his superiority is at the apogee, and greater than all the so-called best agents in the world... He was hidden in profound darkness, no one can ever trace his whereabouts, they can only communicate with him, only, and through this blog...
 

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

salary deduction

haaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy,, if you would ask me, what's the soundtrack of my life today,,,,,, i'd probably say "BAD DAY" by Daniel Powter... grrrrr.. this is really a messy day.. i have 8 unpaid members and Php 500.00 salary deduction.. 300 for my lapses and 200 for the tax refund.. it really makes me sick.. im working to earn, pero grrr...i still have to pay my lapses... huhuhuhu... im trying my best not to commit lapses but i still have to admit that im also human.. prone to commit mistakes.. are their possible ways to prevent this katangahan? hahahahaahahayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... yoko na yoko na yoko na.................

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home