The World's Best Detective. No one can ever escape Agent Xmoimoi. He's not one of the best, because he was supreme, his superiority is at the apogee, and greater than all the so-called best agents in the world... He was hidden in profound darkness, no one can ever trace his whereabouts, they can only communicate with him, only, and through this blog...
 

Monday, December 2, 2013

Revisiting Davao

Davao city is not just a place for me. It is already a home. This is not because I was born and raised here but because I feel so secured whenever I am here. I can roam anywhere and anytime I want. the fact is that, security is the main attraction in this city. The good governance and strict implementation of policies of Mayor Rodrigo Roa Duterte are the main reasons why tourists (local/foreign) and investors choose Davao to be their home away from their own home. Last Nov. 26, 2013, I was lucky enough to be chosen as the facilitator for the Lakbay-aral for Stockholders of CARD Bank Inc. I was with 21 nanays (mothers), who were given the privilege to take a two-day vacation where they could relax and enjoy the scenery of the chosen destination.
It was really an honor for me to bring them to my very own Davao.I was so excited knowing that it was their first time to be in the city.they were requesting during the orientation, to bring them to beautiful places in Davao for them to experience how it feels to be in this city.
Upon arrival in Francisco Bangoy International Airport in Davao, a personnel from Microtel, a luxury hotel situated in Damosa, Lanang,welcomed us and gave us a ride to the hotel. few minutes after disembarking our baggages, the tour started..

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home