The World's Best Detective. No one can ever escape Agent Xmoimoi. He's not one of the best, because he was supreme, his superiority is at the apogee, and greater than all the so-called best agents in the world... He was hidden in profound darkness, no one can ever trace his whereabouts, they can only communicate with him, only, and through this blog...
 

Friday, September 21, 2007

1-4-3 !!!!!!!!

i hate you!!!! wala lang.. i just wanna hate you.. i don't know why.. basta,, yun lang yun... I HATE YOU!!!! BAKIT? what's the reason behind this drama? I hate you simply because i love to hate you. MAy love ba in hating? hehehehe.. Basta i'm loving it... i just wanna hate you!!! HH,mmmmmmm... wala lang kasi akong maipost.. kaya I hate you lang.. next time I LOVE YOU naman... wahahahahahahha... I hate you!!!! i hate you!!!! I hate you!!!! i just want to hit you because i hate you. i can't stand the heat of your presence that's why i hate you...!!!! hmmm,, pwedeng pang tongue twister ah... hheeheheh.. basta yun yun!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home