The World's Best Detective. No one can ever escape Agent Xmoimoi. He's not one of the best, because he was supreme, his superiority is at the apogee, and greater than all the so-called best agents in the world... He was hidden in profound darkness, no one can ever trace his whereabouts, they can only communicate with him, only, and through this blog...
 

Saturday, April 26, 2008

i love holidays...

May 1 is fast approaching.. and i really love seeing holidays on calendar because it only means one thing---- REST! REST! REST! .. I could spend more time with my family in province and could escape from my weary yet exciting work.. hehehe.. only when holidays i could enjoy my youthful life.. sleep for more than 10 hours, watch tv shows, do chatting with my parents and siblings, cook for our meals and enjoy God's creation.. i missed the presence of my family.. especially the happenings in our town... hehhe.. kinda tsismoso.. as they have said, there's no place like HOME. and ohh.. i heard bad news lately.. one of my friends got pregnant.. and she's 4-month preggy.. tsk tsk.. no fix date yet regarding there wedding.. just hope everything will be fine.. basta MAY 1 is coming.. hehehe...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home